Bankrate shares 15 tips to protect your stash of cash while traveling abroad. Before leaving, strip down your wallet to the bare essentials, including a backup credit card, and make copies of all financial documents. While abroad, stash the copies and the backup card in your hotel safe, and take common-sense precautions like sticking to legitimate bank ATMs, and avoiding crowds. Hit the link for the rundown of all 15 tips.
15 Ways To Protect Your Money While Traveling
By consumeristcarey July 4, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- ID Thieves Don’t Need PINs To Withdraw Cash From Debit Cards Stolen From Home Depot
- And The Survey Says: ATM, Checking Account Overdraft Fees Aren’t Getting Any Cheaper
- Nearly 2 Of 3 Millennials Don’t Have Credit Cards
- Would You Have Spotted This Skimmer Found On An ATM In Mexico?