Reuters reports that Colorado meat company JBS-Swift “is expanding a recall of beef due to possible contamination by E.coli O157:H7 bacteria after an investigation found 18 illnesses may be linked to the meat.” [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Recalls All Products, Closes Scoop Shops Over Possible Listeria Contamination
- Black Angus Burgers Sold At Walmart May Contain Pieces Of Wood
- Blue Bell Creameries Beefs Up Investigation Into Cause Of Listeria Contamination, Two More Illnesses Reported
- Blue Bell Expands Recall Again After Tests Find Listeria Bacteria In Additional Products