Reuters reports that Colorado meat company JBS-Swift “is expanding a recall of beef due to possible contamination by E.coli O157:H7 bacteria after an investigation found 18 illnesses may be linked to the meat.” [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- Ranchers Legacy Meat Co. Recalls 1,200 Pounds Of Ground Beef Over E.Coli Contamination
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- More Than 48,000 Pounds Of Beef, Pork Recalled Because Pieces Of Metal Aren’t Edible
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Recalls All Products, Closes Scoop Shops Over Possible Listeria Contamination
- Blue Bell Creameries Beefs Up Investigation Into Cause Of Listeria Contamination, Two More Illnesses Reported