Wise Bread tells us that office supplies can quickly and easily help patch-up ailing garments. In a hurry, staples can save skirts and cardigans by holding together fragile hems and clasps. Markers can even be tasked to help clear scuff marks from leather shoes. Still, it never hurts to stash an extra set of shoes and accessories in the office, just in case your repair calls for more than just office supplies. How do you fix your clothes in a pinch? Share your secrets in the comments.
Repair Your Tattered Rags With Office Supplies!
By consumeristcarey June 29, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Office Depot, Staples One Step Closer To Walking Down The Office Supply-Wedding Aisle
- Staples, Office Depot Take Another Step Toward Merger, Enter “Advanced Talks”
- Office Supply Marriage? Investor Reportedly Pushing For Staples, Office Depot Merger
- Staples Finally Proposes To Office Depot With $6.3 Billion Merger Deal
- Antitrust Concerns For Staples, Office Depot Merger Now Center On Corporate Supply Contracts