Car rental firms have cut their fleets by almost 15% in the last year, creating an artificial shortage that has helped to raise prices. Inside, a few tips that can help lower the cost of your next car rental…
- Start Early: The best way to find the best deals from the best locations is to lock in your booking as early as possible.
- Skip The Airport: Renting from the airport is almost always more expensive than renting in town.
- Upgrade! Since everyone wants a small, fuel-efficient car, ask for a better deal on a larger, roomier car.
- Use Independents: Smaller rental firms can sometimes undercut their larger competitors by up to 30%.
These posts can also help you save a few dollars:
- 6 Confessions Of An Alamo Car Rental Agent
- 9 Confessions From A Former Enterprise Rental Salesman
- Car Rental Tips From A Pro
- 385 Car Rental Discount Codes