If you’ve been a prompt-paying T-Mobile customer for 22 months or more, you can still sign up for their “Loyalty Unlimited” offering—$50/mo for unlimited calling—through the end of this month. [IntoMobile]
More From Consumerist
- T-Mobile CEO Tries To Explain $15/Month Price Hike For Unlimited Plan
- Sprint Promises To Actually Cut Your Bill In Half This Time, Maybe
- AT&T’s Remaining Unlimited Data Customers Getting $5/Month Rate Hike In 2016
- AT&T Brings Back Unlimited Plans. What’s The Catch?
- Verizon Gets Rid Of Contracts, Cheap Phones (For New Customers Only, Of Course)