Don’t know how to take your new baby’s temperature? Babyglow will take care of it for you! These new $35 outfits, which seem to be coming out in the U.K. only, change color when your infant has a fever. This makes a lot more sense than wrapping the baby in a blanket made out of color-changing coffee mugs.(Also: doesn’t babyglow+fever sound radioactive?) [OhGizmo!]
By cwalters June 20, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Meet The Anti-Gas Baby Bottle, The Smart Flower Pot & The $40 Web-Connected 9 Volt Battery
- Amazon Brand Coffee And Cereal May Soon Be Coming To An Internet Near You
- Internet-Connected Video Baby Monitors Are Basically The Most Hackable, Least Secure Thing Ever
- Who Doesn’t Want A $1,150 Machine That Makes Coffee And Soda?
- Craft Breweries Adding Booze To Root Beer Because Why Not?