The FDA is advising consumers who have purchased any variety of Nestle Toll House prepackaged, refrigerated cookie dough to throw it away or return it for a refund, due to risk of contamination with E. coli bacteria. At least 25 people have been hospitalized since March.
Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough Full Of E. Coli, FDA Warns
By alexchasick June 19, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Several Brands Of Baby Wipes Recalled For Possible Bacterial Contamination
- Blue Bell Creameries Beefs Up Investigation Into Cause Of Listeria Contamination, Two More Illnesses Reported
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- Tests Find Drug-Resistant Bacteria In 18% Of Conventionally Raised Ground Beef
- Blue Bell Creameries Recalls All Products After More Ice Cream Samples Test Positive For Listeria