Do you have a dozen or so unusable CDs or DVDs lying around, some glue and tools, and a burning need for a cool-looking iPod or iPhone dock? Geeky Gadgets can show you how to combine all of these things into a functional, and fashionably recycled, gadget.
Recycle Old CDs Into An iPhone or iPod Dock
By Laura Northrup June 15, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Do Not Set The Date On Your iPhone To Jan. 1, 1970
- Is The iPod’s Disappearance From The Top Of Apple Website A Sign Of Its Impending Doom?
- Indiegogo And Brookstone To Team Up To Make Even More Cool, Useless Gadgets
- Apple Eliminates Its Online Store, Moves “Buy” Buttons To Product Pages
- Apple Knows You Hate iTunes And Love Spotify, So They’re Launching A Streaming Music Service Too