Should you buy a ShamWow to wash your car? Consumer Reports says, “No!” Instead, apply the suds with a large, soft natural sponge or a lamb’s-wool mitt. Then use a natural or synthetic chamois or terry cloth towels. [Consumer Reports]
More From Consumerist
- Are There Any Non-DEET Insect Repellants That Work?
- 5 Food Prep Tips For Reducing Pesticide Risks
- Georgia Car Dealers Ask The State To Shut Down Tesla Store Because It Sold Too Many Cars
- Ford Orders Dealers To Stop Selling New Edge Vehicles Over Leaks
- Towel Thieves Beware: Hotels Using Chips To Track Linens