Should you buy a ShamWow to wash your car? Consumer Reports says, “No!” Instead, apply the suds with a large, soft natural sponge or a lamb’s-wool mitt. Then use a natural or synthetic chamois or terry cloth towels. [Consumer Reports]
More From Consumerist
- Are There Any Non-DEET Insect Repellants That Work?
- 5 Food Prep Tips For Reducing Pesticide Risks
- Lawsuit Says Jessica Alba’s Honest Company Products Are Dishonest About “Natural” Claims
- Ford Orders Dealers To Stop Selling New Edge Vehicles Over Leaks
- Why Gasoline With More Than 10% Ethanol Will Make Your Mower Sad