The really awesomely titled Pork Magazine says that Burger King will begin offering pork ribs at 300 locations in Las Vegas, Indianapolis, Greensboro, N.C., and Orlando, Fla. The ribs will be available in three, six or eight-piece servings. A dipping sauce will be included. Will you eat this? [Pork]
More From Consumerist
- Presenting The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals Of 2014!
- Burger King Ditches The Beef For New India Restaurants – Unveils Mutton, Vegetable Whoppers
- Burger King Celebrates Summer With Mass-Produced Pulled Pork Hoagies
- Are Mozzarella Sticks The Next McDonald’s Dollar Menu Item?
- Burger King Introduces Top-Secret Sauce For Chicken Fries