It’s like the dot-com boom is finally over. Time Warner is spinning AOL off into its own company once again by the end of the year. AOL will get most of the terrible customer service in the divorce. [Bloomberg]
More From Consumerist
- Whatever Happened To GeoCities, Lycos, Netscape & Other Giants Of Web 1.0?
- 2.15 Million People Still Pay AOL For Internet Access
- Time Warner Cable Admits Its Customer Service Stinks. Pinky Swears To Do Better
- Verizon Tops List Of Potential Buyers For Yahoo’s Internet Business
- News Sites Consider Moving Their Content Inside Facebook (Because That Worked So Well In The AOL Era)