Get answers to your credit-card reform questions. We’d like to think we’ve already answered just about any question you may have about the new credit card reform law. But just in case, the experts at Consumers Union are on hand to cover anything we might have missed. Post your questions on their DefendYourDollars site, and they’ll do their best to provide an answer. [DefendYourDollars]
By consumerist.com May 28, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Colleges May Be Violating CARD Act By Not Providing Copies Of Credit Card Agreements
- T-Mobile, Experian Data Breach Exposes Personal Info For 15M Consumers
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- Credit Bureaus, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Top List Of Most Complained-About Financial Companies
- How My Credit Card Company Helped Save My Broken PS4 When Sony Wouldn’t