Overheard In The Seasonal Section At Target

“Psst…Batista. Don’t look now, but I think Hannah Montana over there is checking you out.” (Thanks to Chris for sending this in.)

Comments

1. tom2133 says:

looks like Target to me.

Walmart would have NASCAR beach towels…

2. SacraBos says:

Given the massive amount of merchandising of Hannah Montana products, she’s pretty much checking everything out. I like Hannah/Miley, but when they start making Del Monte Hannah Montana “Sweet Niblets” canned goods, that will be too much.

3. BuddyGuyMontag says:

Batista promptly demon-bombed Hannah, leading to a meltdown by Jim Ross, to…

“That…. that’s… THAT’S BILLY RAY CYRUS’S MUSIC! BILLY RAY! WITH A CHAIR! MAH GAWD KING!”

4. BuddyGuyMontag says:

Is it sad that I can identify who the other two wrestlers on the towel are, or it kinda looks like Hannah was in some sort of Star Trek transporter mishap with Triple H?

5. TerribleDecade says:

Heh… somebody call the cops!

6. pop top says:

This is great. I’d love to see more silly/non-serious stuff like this on Consumerist, just as a nice break between all the identity theft and broken product stories. Although the comments section would get filled up with the crappy “why is this on Consumerist” whining that happens any time we have anything remotely off-topic on here.

We can never have anything nice. :(

7. Who wants chowdah?? says:

I find it funny that you felt you needed to link to the Batista wiki but not to the Hannah Montana wiki.

• unobservant says:

@Who wants chowdah??: If you don’t know who Hannah Montana is, you’ve been hiding under a rock. Or you’re my husband. Either way, I’m insanely jealous. There are some things you can’t unsee.

• MostlyHarmless says:

@Who wants chowdah??: Though Hannah Montana does link to the hannah montana tag on consumerist. (Its the same color as the default text, so you wont see it unless you do a mouse-over).

Just dont ask me what i was doing with my mouse over her name.

• danger the pirate says:

@Who wants chowdah??: im gonna go ahead and guess that the vast readership of this blog isnt terribly familiar with batista, even though he could break them in half. most of them didnt see the weak ass (except just after the bell) 5 v 5 fight last night either and even fewer are super pumped to see him utterly dominate randy orton in a steel cage match in 2 weeks…
      ahem… not that…uhm… not that i am or anything…

• EdnaLegume says:

@Who wants chowdah??: I thought it said baRista… I thought starbucks had somehow invaded this post. upon further reading I still didn’t realize who the hell batista was. My son would be so ashamed.

who DOESN’T know who the crap hannah annoytanna is?

• Laura Northrup says:

@Who wants chowdah??: It’s called “knowing your readership.” Also, I didn’t know who he was, so I had to look him up anyway.

8. your new nemesis says:

Shes looking to have some little hannah batistas running around.

9. RandomHookup says:

We should be thankful she’s glancing up and not down.

10. Kevin Kuzia says:

On another note, is anyone profoundly uncomfortable with the idea that people will be laying on top of those towels half-naked? Imagining that with either towel gives me the heebie-jeebies.

11. HogwartsAlum says:

That is hilarious!

I saw one kinda like this on Failblog:

[failblog.org]

Scroll down to “Placement Fail”