What to do while you wait for your credit card reform to kick in “If you’re unhappy with interest rate hikes, high fees, or other unappealing terms imposed by any of your current credit card issuers, you can take matters into your own hands and negotiate better terms.” [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick May 21, 2009
More From Consumerist
- My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?
- Report: Credit Card Reforms Saved Consumers $16B In Six Years
- Credit Card Issuers Increase Limits For Subprime Borrowers; Raise Concerns About Risks
- Store-Branded Credit Cards Charge Upwards Of 29% Interest
- Colleges Warned About Making Secret Deals With Credit Card Companies