What to do while you wait for your credit card reform to kick in “If you’re unhappy with interest rate hikes, high fees, or other unappealing terms imposed by any of your current credit card issuers, you can take matters into your own hands and negotiate better terms.” [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick May 21, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?
- Why Paying Your College Tuition With A Credit Card Is A Bad Idea
- 5 Signs That You Shouldn’t Be Using Credit Cards
- Credit Card Issuers Increase Limits For Subprime Borrowers; Raise Concerns About Risks