Ground Beef Recall The USDA says Valley Meats LLC, of Coal Valley, Ill., is recalling approximately 95,898 pounds of ground beef products that may be contaminated with E. coli. You can check out the labels here (PDF) and the recall notice here. [USDA]
More From Consumerist
- Nearly 168,000 Pounds Of Ground Beef Recalled For E. Coli Contamination
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- Niagara Bottled Water Recalls Products Under Several Brand Names Due To E. Coli Concerns
- Black Angus Burgers Sold At Walmart May Contain Pieces Of Wood
- Appeals Court: Insurance Doesn’t Have To Pay For 2008 Burrito Recall