Ground Beef Recall The USDA says Valley Meats LLC, of Coal Valley, Ill., is recalling approximately 95,898 pounds of ground beef products that may be contaminated with E. coli. You can check out the labels here (PDF) and the recall notice here. [USDA]
More From Consumerist
- Ranchers Legacy Meat Co. Recalls 1,200 Pounds Of Ground Beef Over E.Coli Contamination
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- More Than 48,000 Pounds Of Beef, Pork Recalled Because Pieces Of Metal Aren’t Edible
- Niagara Bottled Water Recalls Products Under Several Brand Names Due To E. Coli Concerns
- Tests Find Drug-Resistant Bacteria In 18% Of Conventionally Raised Ground Beef