A lot o’ people don’t realize what’s really going on. They view life as a bunch o’ unconnected incidents ‘n things. They don’t realize that there’s this, like, lattice o’ coincidence that lays on top o’ everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you’re thinkin’ about a plate o’ shrimp. Suddenly someone’ll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o’ shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin’ for one, either. It’s all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
More From Consumerist
- Sling TV Says Comcast-Owned NBC Stations Are Blocking Its Ads
- Shrimp Shoplifter Stuffs Shellfish Down Pants, Up Shirt
- How One Guy Ended Up With $1,500 In Toll Bills For Car He Says He Sold Two Years Ago
- Shoplifter Arrested After Shoving Steak Down His Pants
- Study Claims 43% Of “Wild” Salmon In Stores & Restaurants Isn’t Wild At All