A lot o’ people don’t realize what’s really going on. They view life as a bunch o’ unconnected incidents ‘n things. They don’t realize that there’s this, like, lattice o’ coincidence that lays on top o’ everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you’re thinkin’ about a plate o’ shrimp. Suddenly someone’ll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o’ shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin’ for one, either. It’s all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
More From Consumerist
- Sling TV Says Comcast-Owned NBC Stations Are Blocking Its Ads
- Kentucky Bar Selling Rare Bourbon In $10 Jell-O Shots Because Why Not?
- Shoplifter Arrested After Shoving Steak Down His Pants
- Flight Attendant Involved In “Nut Rage” Incident Sues Korean Air Lines, Former Exec
- Restaurant Realizes Maybe It Shouldn’t Force Servers To Pay Credit Card Fees Out Of Tips