New skills and contacts can help you deal with unemployment “If the pink slip comes what would you do? If you paused before answering you need a better Plan B.” [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick May 19, 2009
More From Consumerist
- State Says Man Doesn’t Have To Repay $17K, Will Keep Billing Him For It Anyway
- Feds Warn Consumers Against Taking Pension Advances
- Charitable Giving: Get The Most Of Your Donations And Time This Holiday Season
- Quantum Dots Are The Hot New Thing At CES. So What Are They, And Why Should You Care?
- Today’s Your Last Chance: FCC Public Comment Period For Net Neutrality Ends Tomorrow