New skills and contacts can help you deal with unemployment “If the pink slip comes what would you do? If you paused before answering you need a better Plan B.” [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick May 19, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Charitable Giving: Get The Most Of Your Donations And Time This Holiday Season
- Quantum Dots Are The Hot New Thing At CES. So What Are They, And Why Should You Care?
- New “Hello” App Puts Facebook In Control Of Screening, Blocking Phone Calls
- T-Mobile Introduces Unlimited Family Plans, But You May Be Better Off With Resurrected 4-For-$100 Plan
- UPDATE: A Happy Ending For Man Who Almost Had To Sell His House Due To Comcast’s Incompetence