New skills and contacts can help you deal with unemployment “If the pink slip comes what would you do? If you paused before answering you need a better Plan B.” [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick May 19, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Charitable Giving: Get The Most Of Your Donations And Time This Holiday Season
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- Quantum Dots Are The Hot New Thing At CES. So What Are They, And Why Should You Care?
- Fiat Chrysler Wants To Hug GM So Tight They Merge
- New “Hello” App Puts Facebook In Control Of Screening, Blocking Phone Calls