Our favorite congressman, Mike Doyle (D-PA), is also fed up with the robocalls telling him his car warranty is about to expire. For those keeping track, that’s two elected officials that these robocalllers have illegally called recently. If the internet doesn’t take them out first, hopefully our public servants will. Thanks, Kenneth!
Congressman Mike Doyle Is Pretty Much Done With These Auto Warranty Calls
By alexchasick May 8, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 45 Attorneys General Agree: Phone Companies Should Give Consumers Ability To Block Robocalls
- Lawsuit Accuses Comcast Of Making 9 Months Of Robocalls To Collect On Paid Bill
- Why Do Robocalls Continue In An Age Of “Do Not Call” And Strict Telemarketing Rules?
- AT&T, Verizon Responses To Campaign To End Robocalls Unsurprisingly Empty And Noncommittal
- Demand That Phone Companies Give Consumers Free Tools To Block Robocalls