The Onion Is Killing Their West Coast Print Editions “Unfortunately, despite healthy readership in both Los Angeles and San Francisco (readership has actually risen despite our reduction in copies in recent months) the advertising in both cities has been abysmal,” CEO Steve Hannah said in a memo. [Gothamist]
More From Consumerist
- SideCar Launching Medical Marijuana Delivery Service In San Francisco
- A Few More Dodgers Fans Will Finally Get To Watch Them On TV Thanks To Charter/TWC Merger
- Amazon Expands Same-Day Delivery To 6 Markets, Including NYC, Dallas, D.C.
- Amazon Fresh Reaches East Coast But Only For Select Group Of Brooklynites
- West Coast Port Workers Have Contract, Backlog Will Take 2 Months To Clear