Here’s a list of cheap Mother’s Day gift ideas, like decorating flip-flops with rhinestones (it’s a deliberately cheap let-the-kids-help project), newsprint roses made by some girls club, and some sort of photo book through Facebook that’s free for the first 10,000 orders. [ABC News]
More From Consumerist
- Laundry, Newspapers, And Kink: Terrible Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- What Inappropriate Or Perfect Mother’s Day Merchandising Have You Seen This Year?
- Please Stop Spreading Pyramid Schemes Around Facebook
- Eavesdropping Barbie, Books About Famous Brands, Bratz Selfie Sticks Lead List Of Year’s Crassest Toys
- Americans Plan To Spend Slightly More On Moms This Year