Here’s a list of cheap Mother’s Day gift ideas, like decorating flip-flops with rhinestones (it’s a deliberately cheap let-the-kids-help project), newsprint roses made by some girls club, and some sort of photo book through Facebook that’s free for the first 10,000 orders. [ABC News]
More From Consumerist
- Laundry, Newspapers, And Kink: Terrible Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- What Inappropriate Or Perfect Mother’s Day Merchandising Have You Seen This Year?
- Americans Plan To Spend Slightly More On Moms This Year
- Kmart Apologizes For Layaway Debacle, Says Some Cancellations Were “Inadvertent”
- Kmart Ruins Christmas By Canceling Layaway Orders, Holding Onto Refunds