If you mourned the closing of Mother’s Cookies last October, new owner Kellogg has announced that the cookies are back on store shelves starting today.
By cwalters May 4, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Nabisco Runs Out Of Oreo Flavor Ideas, Brings Back Oreo-Flavored Oreos
- New Sugary Cereals We Would Like To Eat Right Now
- Girl Scouts Cookie Oven Is A Real Thing You Can Use To Stuff Your Face With Homemade Thin Mints
- Nabisco Finally Confirms That Red Velvet Oreos Are Real
- Oreos With Lemon Creme And Chocolate Cookies Hit Shelves This Summer