If you mourned the closing of Mother’s Cookies last October, new owner Kellogg has announced that the cookies are back on store shelves starting today.
By cwalters May 4, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Nabisco Runs Out Of Oreo Flavor Ideas, Brings Back Oreo-Flavored Oreos
- Girl Scouts Cookie Oven Is A Real Thing You Can Use To Stuff Your Face With Homemade Thin Mints
- Oreos With Lemon Creme And Chocolate Cookies Hit Shelves This Summer
- CVS Health Resigns From U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Over International Tobacco Advocacy
- American Airlines Bringing Back Free Snacks, Meals On Some Flights