Sidd tried to fill out a Best Buy post-purchase survey online, but he suspects it might be skewed toward specific ratings. We know, it’s just a glitch, but this would explain that report that Best Buy is demoting 8,000 senior sales associates.
This Best Buy Survey Seems Suspiciously Biased
By cwalters April 18, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Is In-Store Pickup Any Faster Than Just Shopping At The Store?
- Nearly 70% Of Consumers Rely On Online Reviews Before Making A Purchase
- GameStop CFO Says Company Will Weather Walmart, But Hints At Continued Store Closures
- Survey Says: Financial Cheating Common In American Couples
- Amazon Marketplace Glitch Brings Early Christmas To Shoppers, Nightmare For Sellers