A last-minute tax move for young workers The young don’t usually have money, but they do have time. And when it comes to saving, that time can eventually earn them bundles. [Consumer Reports]
More From Consumerist
- 10 Things We Learned About Labor Abuses In Nail Salons
- How Do You Get Your Tax Refund Back When Someone Steals It?
- Longer Lifespans: Great For Humans, Bad For Pension Funds
- John Oliver’s Rousing Speech Rallies American Sports Fans To Stop Wasting Public Money On Stadiums
- Ohio Senator Proposes Payday Loan Alternative That Allows Consumers To Access Early Tax Credits