Check it out, we’re in the New York Post today. They picked up our reader Dan’s story about finding an ATM skimmer at a Chase/WaMu, along with the skimmer spotted by Gizmodo reader Sean after they ran Dan’s story. Neat!
NY Post Picks Up Consumerist Reader's ATM Skimming Story
By Ben Popken April 12, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Citibank Apparently Hasn’t Heard About ATM Skimmers In Mexican Tourist Destination
- New Frontiers In ATM Skimmer Technology: Wiretapping
- 6 Things We Learned About Bluetooth ATM Skimmers In Mexico
- Card Skimmers Still Found On Bank Lobby Card Readers
- Cops Using GPS To Track Credit Card-Skimming Devices Back To Scammers
« United Airlines Won't Help Rush You To Your Dying Mother's Bedside Because "It's Time For The Ticketing Agent's Break"