Sallie Mae is going to “reverse outsource” and move 2,000 jobs from overseas back to the US in order to get people, (the president?) to like them again. Will it work? HAHAHHAHAHA. Oh, sorry. That was unprofessional. [Reuters]
By Meg Marco April 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Families Going Deeper Into Their Own Pockets To Pay For College
- Sorry, Class Of 2015: You Will Have To Be At Least 75 Before You Can Retire, Study Says
- Wells Fargo to Sell $8.5B In Government-Backed Student Loans to Navient
- Olive Garden Pasta Passes Sell Out In Under A Second — Were You Able To Score One?
- Pizzeria Doubles Discount Given For Bad Yelp Reviews