Sallie Mae is going to “reverse outsource” and move 2,000 jobs from overseas back to the US in order to get people, (the president?) to like them again. Will it work? HAHAHHAHAHA. Oh, sorry. That was unprofessional. [Reuters]
By Meg Marco April 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- You May Soon Need Less Of A Down-Payment To Buy A Home
- ‘The Daily Show’ Rewrites Koch Industries Commercial That Runs During Show
- Toy Company Brings Production Of Lincoln Logs Back To The U.S.
- Confessions Of A Comcast Video Repair Agent
- Wells Fargo to Sell $8.5B In Government-Backed Student Loans to Navient