FileFront isn’t shutting down after all! The original founders decided to buy back the company from Ziff Davis Media after learning that the service was to be shut down at the end of March. [FileFront] (Thanks to Bob!)
By cwalters April 2, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Customers Claim Lender Shut Cars Down Too Soon After Missed Payment
- Target Shuts Down Their Video Streaming Service That Apparently Exists
- RadioShack Negotiating To Close Half Of Its Stores, Sell The Rest To Sprint
- Will End Of Sprint’s Marriage To T-Mobile Make Things Easier For Comcast & TWC?
- CFPB Asks Court To Shut Down Texas Company’s Deceptive, Illegal Credit Card Offer