Verizon Netbooks? Wireless carrier Verizon is branching out from offering just mobile phones. Last week, Reuters (and other news sites) had reported Verizon would start selling netbooks this year. Those reports have now been confirmed by a Verizon spokesperson. [CR]
More From Consumerist
- You Can Now Finally, Really Truly, Opt Out Of Verizon Wireless Tracking “Supercookies”
- T-Mobile To Dangle “Risk-Free” 14-Day Trial For Verizon Customers
- Verizon Expanding LTE Networks, Ever-So-Slowly Doing Away With 3G
- Verizon: We Will Sue FCC Again If “Hybrid” Net Neutrality Happens
- Sprint Is Prepping To Start A Price War, But Will Competitors Take The Bet?