The Best Method For Detecting Head Lice Don’t be alarmed. Head lice are very common! Researchers found that wet-combing identified active infestations in 90 percent of the cases, compared with about 29 percent for visual inspections. [Consumer Reports Health]
More From Consumerist
- We Know How To Read Over-The-Counter Drug Labels, But We Don’t Always Understand The Potential Dangers
- How Important Is It To Wash New Clothes Before Wearing Them?
- 28,980 Pounds Of Chicken Kiev Recalled For Connection With Salmonella Illness
- Family Abandons Home Due To Massive Spider Infestation
- 1-Year-Old Suffocates During Home Remedy For Lice