The Best Method For Detecting Head Lice Don’t be alarmed. Head lice are very common! Researchers found that wet-combing identified active infestations in 90 percent of the cases, compared with about 29 percent for visual inspections. [Consumer Reports Health]
More From Consumerist
- We Know How To Read Over-The-Counter Drug Labels, But We Don’t Always Understand The Potential Dangers
- How Important Is It To Wash New Clothes Before Wearing Them?
- 1-Year-Old Suffocates During Home Remedy For Lice
- Science Says You Shop Differently If You’re Looking Up At Products
- GM Wants Your Help To Figure Out How Hackers Could Take Over Its Cars