This is a post in our Worst Company In America 2008 series. The companies nominated for this honor were chosen by you, the readers, and seeded according to number of nominations. Keep track of all the goings on at consumerist.com/tag/worst-company-in-america. Download the bracket here.
Worst Company In America: Peanut Corporation Of America VS American Express
By Meg Marco March 25, 2009
More From Consumerist
- American Express Creates Its Own Version Of PayPal: Amex Express Checkout
- New Plenti Rewards Card Not As Rewarding As It Looks
- American Express Raises Interest Rates In Effort To Be Just Like Other Credit Cards
- Whatever Happened To GeoCities, Lycos, Netscape & Other Giants Of Web 1.0?
- Data Analysis Proves That Some Brands Are Really Good At Twitter