If you recently bought organic brown eggs from a Costco, Safeway, or Pack ‘n’ Save in California or Nevada, you should check to make sure they’re not part of yet another salmonella recall. [MSNBC] (Photo: Bonzo McGrue)
By alexchasick March 24, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 2 Million More Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recalled For Possible Salmonella
- October Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Beware Of Surprise Cheese Curls
- Salmonella Outbreak Potentially Linked To Andrew & Williamson Cucumbers
- People Are Still Getting Sick From Cucumber Salmonella Outbreak
- August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?