You can put down your pitchforks, NY AG Cuomo told reporters this afternoon that most of the AIG big bonus receivers had agreed to return their bonuses. 9 of the top 10 bonus recipients, and 10 of the 15 bonus recipients in the infamous financial products services division, will return their monies. The holdouts were mainly overseas workers and those outside NY jurisdiction. The total remittance comes to about $30 million. Great, can we get back to fixing the economy now? Thanks.
AIG Big Bonus Getters Will Return Their Cash
By Ben Popken March 23, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Former AIG CEO Wins Lawsuit Claiming Bailout Was Illegal, But Gets No Payout
- NYC Mayor Ditches Plan To Curb Uber Expansion In The City
- Lowe’s Agrees To $1.1M In Refunds Over Sketchy Flooring Installation Price Quotes
- NY State Wage Board Recommends $15/Hour Pay By 2021 For Fast Food Workers
- Did Lyft Backtrack On $1,000 Bonus Promise For New Drivers Or Is It Simply Overwhelmed By Applicants?