A few weeks ago a German car hit my Korean car. I’m now temporarily driving a Chevy Cobalt. This last part is the most tragic aspect of the car accident.
More From Consumerist
- Google’s Self-Driving Car Involved In Collision Resulting In Injuries For First Time
- If You Have A GM Car Recalled For Ignition Problem, Now Is The Time To Get It Fixed
- GM Loses Fight To Keep Ignition-Defect Documents From Going Public
- A Brief History Of Car Colors — And Why Are We So Boring Now?
- Lyft Passenger Killed In Multi-Car Crash: Whose Insurance Covers What?