A few weeks ago a German car hit my Korean car. I’m now temporarily driving a Chevy Cobalt. This last part is the most tragic aspect of the car accident.
More From Consumerist
- Google’s Self-Driving Car Involved In Collision Resulting In Injuries For First Time
- Low Gas Prices Make People Less Interested In Hybrid Cars
- Report: Volkswagen Knew Of “Defeat Devices” Eight Years Before EPA Action
- GM CEO Mary Barra: “People Were Hurt And Died In Our Cars”
- Self-Driving Cars From Rival Companies Have A Close Call In California Traffic