A few weeks ago a German car hit my Korean car. I’m now temporarily driving a Chevy Cobalt. This last part is the most tragic aspect of the car accident.
More From Consumerist
- If You Have A GM Car Recalled For Ignition Problem, Now Is The Time To Get It Fixed
- Google’s Self-Driving Car Involved In Collision Resulting In Injuries For First Time
- GM CEO Mary Barra: “People Were Hurt And Died In Our Cars”
- Report: Volkswagen Knew Of “Defeat Devices” Eight Years Before EPA Action
- GM Loses Fight To Keep Ignition-Defect Documents From Going Public