Why Does Diesel Cost So Much? In part two of a two-part series on diesel fuel, Consumer Reports finds that there are three main reasons diesel fuel costs so much, according to the petroleum experts they interviewed. The most obvious reason? Higher taxes. [CR]
More From Consumerist
- Why Did Volkswagen Only Rig Emissions Systems On Diesel Cars?
- FedEx & UPS Sticking With High Fuel Surcharges Even As Gas Prices Drop
- Volkswagen To Announce Emissions Fix Plans In “Next Few Days”
- VW Announces 11M Cars Affected Worldwide By Software That Evades Emissions Standards
- Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates