Why Does Diesel Cost So Much? In part two of a two-part series on diesel fuel, Consumer Reports finds that there are three main reasons diesel fuel costs so much, according to the petroleum experts they interviewed. The most obvious reason? Higher taxes. [CR]
More From Consumerist
- Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates
- Prescription Price Sticker Shock Is Now A Common Consumer Ailment
- Why Gasoline With More Than 10% Ethanol Will Make Your Mower Sad
- Why Do Women Pay More Money For The Same Stuff?
- Hertz Now Requiring Rental Customers To Provide Refueling Receipt For Trips Under 75 Miles, Or Pay $14