Why Does Diesel Cost So Much? In part two of a two-part series on diesel fuel, Consumer Reports finds that there are three main reasons diesel fuel costs so much, according to the petroleum experts they interviewed. The most obvious reason? Higher taxes. [CR]
More From Consumerist
- Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates
- EPA Wants Car Companies To Test Gas Mileage In Real World
- Regulators Question Chrylser’s Slow-Moving Pace To Fix Jeeps Recalled In 2013
- Why Do Women Pay More Money For The Same Stuff?
- Congress Hates You, Votes To Bring Back Glory Days Of Opaque Airfare Pricing