Best And Worst Used Cars Buying a used car is often the best choice for consumers. If well-maintained, it can be a good value and later models have many of the newer safety features as well. Consumer Reports has listed the cars with the best and worst reliability history in the 10 years (1999-2008) covered by their Annual Auto Survey.
More From Consumerist
- There Are Still Car Maintenance Tasks You Can Perform At Home
- Report: Auto Title Loans Just As Bad, If Not Worse Than Payday Loans; Should Face Same Rules
- Report: Automakers Fail To Protect Connected Cars From Security, Privacy Hacks
- A Brief History Of Car Colors — And Why Are We So Boring Now?
- NHTSA Launches Online Search Tool So Consumers Can Find Out For Themselves If A Vehicle Has Been Recalled