Best And Worst Used Cars Buying a used car is often the best choice for consumers. If well-maintained, it can be a good value and later models have many of the newer safety features as well. Consumer Reports has listed the cars with the best and worst reliability history in the 10 years (1999-2008) covered by their Annual Auto Survey.
More From Consumerist
- There Are Still Car Maintenance Tasks You Can Perform At Home
- Report: Auto Title Loans Just As Bad, If Not Worse Than Payday Loans; Should Face Same Rules
- CarMax Plays “Used Car Recall Roulette” By Selling Potentially Dangerous Vehicles
- Report: Automakers Fail To Protect Connected Cars From Security, Privacy Hacks
- Ford Adds 500,000 More Vehicles To Its Takata Airbag Recall Lineup