Instead of stuff like SE, LE and XLE, the different options packages or “trim levels” on the 2010 Prius will be demarcated by roman numerals II, III, and IV. There is no Prius I. Odd. Probably to set it apart from your normal, not-getting-50-mpg cars. [Kicking Tires]
2010 Prius Uses Roman Numerals For Trim Levels. Eh?
By Ben Popken March 11, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Cheap Gas Makes Car-Buyers Lose Their Short-Term Memory
- Uber Driver Claims Dog Urinated In Car, Sends Pictures Of Different Car
- Self-Driving Car Involved In Crash… After Driver Takes Control
- Hertz Now Requiring Rental Customers To Provide Refueling Receipt For Trips Under 75 Miles, Or Pay $14
- How Long Until A Hybrid Car Actually Saves Me Money?