The Caylee Anthony “tribute” dolls are back up for sale, according to the company’s “tribute” website. So far, we can’t find a way to actually buy them. We’re loaded up with “Caylee Sunshine” bracelets and tees, however. That should creep out all the parents in Park Slope. [CayleeDoll.com] (Thanks to Craig!)
By cwalters March 10, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Why Are Big-Box Stores Pricing Barbies Differently By Race?
- Please Stop Sharing This Photo Of A Nordstrom Anti-Christmas Creep Poster
- Kmart Will Open At 6 A.M. On Thanksgiving, Stay Open 42 Hours Straight
- Target’s Black Friday In July Promotion Is Back To Annoy Us
- SkyMall Files For Bankruptcy Because You’re Not Buying Enough Inflatable Movie Screens