A number of users have reported that they’re having issues with the reply button not working or appearing in the comments. It popped up last week, then went away, and now it’s back again. Our tech team is on it and consider a high-priority. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Sidenote: While we’re still on the Gawker platform, you can directly submit bugs and errors to tech at getsatisfaction.com/gawker.
More From Consumerist
- Feds Shut Down Phony Apple, Microsoft, Google Tech Support Scammers
- Tesla Will Pay You Up To $1000 To Break Their Website — But Don’t Try It On The Cars
- Twitter CEO Admits “We Suck At Dealing With Abuse And Trolls”
- Sony Says My PS4 Is Too Infested With Bugs And Dust To Fix Under Warranty, Won’t Offer Proof
- City Sues Resident Who Used City Council Footage In YouTube Videos