If banks can turn Q1 profits it will be the beginning of the end of the recession. All this noise about “global insolvency” will go away. Keep in mind, the truly awful bears have been claiming “global insolvency” every year since 1982 because they don’t believe in leveraged banks.
More From Consumerist
- Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Retailers’ Complaints About Debit Card Swipe Fees
- Charging Fewer Fees Doesn’t Mean Banks Aren’t Making Billions Of Dollars From Customers
- Researchers Find That Some Breast Milk Sold Online Contains Cow’s Milk
- 1-In-4 Americans Turn To Payday Loans & Other High-Cost Financial Products
- U.S. Commodities Regulators Accusing Kraft, Mondelez Of Manipulating Wheat Prices