If banks can turn Q1 profits it will be the beginning of the end of the recession. All this noise about “global insolvency” will go away. Keep in mind, the truly awful bears have been claiming “global insolvency” every year since 1982 because they don’t believe in leveraged banks.
More From Consumerist
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren Has Some Choice Words For Chase CEO Jamie Dimon
- From The Heart Or Wallet: Get The Most Of Your Last-Minute Charitable Donations
- Researchers Find That Some Breast Milk Sold Online Contains Cow’s Milk
- U.S. Commodities Regulators Accusing Kraft, Mondelez Of Manipulating Wheat Prices
- 1/3 Of American Adults Use Online Ad-Blockers, Few Publishers Try To Stop Them