Dog owners who value their fingers might want to give up their retractable leashes in favor of the more traditional, less amputation-prone fixed-length leash. [Consumer Reports] (Photo: me and the sysop)
By alexchasick March 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- What Should I Do When I Can’t Get My Recalled Car Fixed?
- New Google Glass Could Reportedly Have Larger Display, Hand-Triggered Photo Capabilities
- Cat Lost For 2 Weeks In JFK Airport Found Alive
- RECALL Act Would Require Consumers Fix Vehicle Safety Issues Before Registration Renewal
- Nylabone Recalls Puppy Starter Kits For Possible Salmonella Contamination