Dog owners who value their fingers might want to give up their retractable leashes in favor of the more traditional, less amputation-prone fixed-length leash. [Consumer Reports] (Photo: me and the sysop)
By alexchasick March 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Graco Recalls 4.7 Million Strollers To Prevent Amputations Of Tiny Fingertips
- Cat Lost For 2 Weeks In JFK Airport Found Alive
- New Google Glass Could Reportedly Have Larger Display, Hand-Triggered Photo Capabilities
- Hotel Employs Adoptable Dogs As Greeters, Finds Them Homes
- Why Don’t Huge Privacy Flaws Result In Recalled Smartphones?