Want more bang for your buck at the bar? Take a cue from James Bond and order a martini. Alcohol-to-price, it’s the best value out there. Gin, dirty, up, with olives for me, please. Mmmm. (Photo: boyghost)
Martinis: Classy, Yet Thrifty!
By Ben Popken March 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Is Seattle Seahawks Stadium Watering Down Fans’ Beer?
- Dallas Bar Owner Won’t Show NFL Games In Protest Of League’s Domestic Violence Policy
- 7 Ways To Not Be Annoying About Charging Your Phone At A Bar
- Everyone Wants To Believe Photo Of Domino’s Worker Delivering Pizza Directly To Bed Of Hungover Man Is Real
- Hotels Taking Cue From Airlines, Making Mountains Of Money From Add-On Fees