Want more bang for your buck at the bar? Take a cue from James Bond and order a martini. Alcohol-to-price, it’s the best value out there. Gin, dirty, up, with olives for me, please. Mmmm. (Photo: boyghost)
Martinis: Classy, Yet Thrifty!
By Ben Popken March 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Is Seattle Seahawks Stadium Watering Down Fans’ Beer?
- U.S. Forest Service Issued Detailed Chart For Mixing 21 Cocktails In 1974 Government Document
- Google Testing Feature That Lets You Put Your Food Photos On The Map
- How To Amaze Your Valentine Without Screwing Over Your Local Florist
- Pizza Hut Completely Screws Up Customer’s Order, Accuses Him Of “Getting Physical” With Driver