Consumerist reader Tyler weighed 344 pounds and is trying to lose 100 of them. So far he’s lost 32 in 6 weeks. Here are some of his secrets:
- Burn more calories than you take in
- Drink water all day
- Moderate, not eliminate – it’s ok to eat “bad” things, just in small amounts
- Make gym mandatory
- Have fun with your body once it gets better – play some sports, go dancing, run with the dog!
- Eat wheat instead of white bread
- Keep increasing your workout intensity
- Avoid mirrors
- Tell people about your weight loss
Way to go Tyler! He’s documenting his journey on a blog, and donating $3 for every pound he loses to a charity that fights childhood obesity. Follow along and get inspired at 344pounds.com.
How I Lost 32 Pounds in 6 Weeks [344Pounds]