Walmart continues to see its same store sales grow as people trade down from more expensive stores. Meanwhile, Macy’s, Kohl’s and Nordstrom are all hurting. [CNNMoney]
More From Consumerist
- Walmart Stores Once Again Asking Employees To Donate Food To Co-Workers In Need
- Which Stores Will Have The Best Black Friday Deals?
- Raiders Of The Lost Walmart Find Ancient And Mysterious My Little Ponies
- While Target Canada Winds Down, Walmart Builds More Supercentres
- Macy’s To Launch Quartet Of “Off-Price” (AKA Discount) Stores This Fall