You’re missing the point. The little things are just practice for when it really counts, arguing for two hours for $5 means that when they screw you for hundreds of dollars you are well prepared for the shit storm that lies ahead. Being a crafty consumer isn’t something you can just flip on or off depending on how much money is at stake, its just like anything else, practice makes perfect.
More From Consumerist
- Police: Don’t Bring Homemade Toilets To Jimmy Buffett Concerts, Then Leave’em For Others To Clean Up
- Be On The Lookout For Boxes Of Rocks When Shopping For Post-Holiday Deals
- California Assembly Passes Measure To Ensure Consumers Don’t Face Costly Surprise Medical Bills
- Google, Microsoft Face Down Hilton, Marriott In Fight Over Blocking Hotel Hotspots
- Hulu Playing Nice With Broadcasters In Battle To Beat Netflix