You’re missing the point. The little things are just practice for when it really counts, arguing for two hours for $5 means that when they screw you for hundreds of dollars you are well prepared for the shit storm that lies ahead. Being a crafty consumer isn’t something you can just flip on or off depending on how much money is at stake, its just like anything else, practice makes perfect.
More From Consumerist
- Consumer Advocates Ask Regulators To Investigate T-Mobile Over Advertising, Debt Collection Practices
- Police: Don’t Bring Homemade Toilets To Jimmy Buffett Concerts, Then Leave’em For Others To Clean Up
- Looking Ahead: 5 Big Issues To Follow For 2016
- California Assembly Passes Measure To Ensure Consumers Don’t Face Costly Surprise Medical Bills
- Hulu Playing Nice With Broadcasters In Battle To Beat Netflix