WeSeed directed us to this sad photo album of cars backed up at ports and manufacturer lots around the world. Maybe they can be handed out in clusters as executive bonuses at the end of the year.
The State Of The Global Economy As Measured In Unsold Cars
By cwalters March 2, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Ford Launches Peer-To-Peer Car-Sharing Program
- VW Previously Recalled Some Vehicles Over Emissions Standards
- Atari Games Recovered From New Mexico Dump Now Available On eBay
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- “Make VW Pay” Campaign Seeks Rebates For Consumers Tricked Into Buying Recalled Clean Diesel Vehicles