You know, bad corporate doesn’t excuse being rude to customers in the stores. After a friend relayed his story of being treated like a con man for bringing in a coupon in black & white (not a photocopy, just a black print), I haven’t bothered. There are plenty of acceptable subs I can pay a few bucks for without any hassle.
More From Consumerist
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Creator: If You’re Throwing Pizza On Walter White’s Albuquerque House, You’re A “Jagoff”
- Pizza Hut Completely Screws Up Customer’s Order, Accuses Him Of “Getting Physical” With Driver
- 9% Of Americans Are Bad People, Think It’s OK To Use Phone At Movies
- Warby Parker Is Sorry About Your Stolen Car, Buys You A Beer
- Court: Domino’s Not Responsible For Sexual Harassment Of 16-Year-Old Employee