Ultra low-cost Irish carrier RyanAir is thinking about putting a coin slot on lavatory doors so passengers will have to pay when they empty their loose change from their coin slot.
RyanAir Thinking About Charging For Toilets
By Ben Popken February 27, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Cheapo Euro Airline Ryanair Denies Plans To Launch Transatlantic Flights To The U.S.
- Ryanair Flight Attendant Lists Passenger’s Camera On eBay, Gets Caught
- Ryanair Flight Takes Off Without Toilet Paper, Civilization Somehow Continues
- Cheapo Euro Airline Ryanair Plans To Offer U.S. Flights Within 5 Years
- Chinese Budget Carrier Wants To Sell Passengers Cheaper Tickets — If They’re Willing To Stand During Flights