“Maybe O’Leary was just taking the piss this morning… Michael makes a lot of this stuff up as he goes along and while this has been discussed internally there are no immediate plans to introduce it,” said a RyanAir spokesperson in response to the CEO announcing this morning they were thinking about having coin-operated lavatory doors onboard the aircraft.
RyanAir Mighta Just Been Making Up Toilet Fee Idea
By Ben Popken February 27, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Chinese Budget Carrier Wants To Sell Passengers Cheaper Tickets — If They’re Willing To Stand During Flights
- Cheapo Euro Airline Ryanair Denies Plans To Launch Transatlantic Flights To The U.S.
- Drunk Guy On His First Flight Makes Rookie Mistake, Confuses Cabin Door With Bathroom
- Ryanair Flight Takes Off Without Toilet Paper, Civilization Somehow Continues
- New Boeing 737 Will Cram 11 More Passengers Into Coach