One final Tropicana thing: this video clip from 5 weeks ago shows Peter Arnell explaining the thought process behind the Tropicana redesign. It’s a peek behind the curtains at how much thought goes into packaging, and how it’s designed to communicate to you subconsciously. [AdAge] (Thanks to wanda!)
By cwalters February 26, 2009
More From Consumerist
- AMC Goes To Court To Identify Who Is Posting Spoiler Clips Of ‘Walking Dead’
- Walmart Selling Car Seat That Alerts Parents When A Child Is Left Behind
- McDonald’s Hopes Its New Packaging Design Makes You Feel Better About Going To McDonald’s
- Do We Choose Which Products We Like Based On How Easy They Are To Pick Up?
- FedEx Driver Figures He Might As Well Shoot Some Hoops In Home’s Driveway