Two Philadelphia newspapers, the Inquirer and the Daily News filed for bankruptcy Sunday. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Airports Propose Increasing Facility Fees To Pay For Infrastructure Improvements
- Historic A&P Grocery Chain Files For Bankruptcy Again, Plans To Sell Or Close Locations
- Feds: Green Energy Ponzi Scheme Duped Consumers Out Of $54.5M
- Should Malls Charge Kids For The Privilege Of Visiting Santa Claus?
- Comcast Continues To Screw Up Accounts, Even After Local News Involvement