I think I figured out why Sprint CEO is always walking around New York, looking in diners, and taking taxis. He’s looking for his lost customers. The black and white is because he’s sad.
By Ben Popken February 23, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Sprint Set To Make House Calls With Launch Of “Direct 2 You” Service
- Sprint Expands “Direct 2 You” House Call Service To Four More Cities
- T-Mobile’s Parent Company Still Wants To See It Married Off To Someone Else
- Sprint Adds 1 Million Accounts, But Not Because Of Price-Slashing Or Free Data
- Sprint Offers $350 For T-Mobile Customers To Switch. But There’s A Catch