I think I figured out why Sprint CEO is always walking around New York, looking in diners, and taking taxis. He’s looking for his lost customers. The black and white is because he’s sad.
By Ben Popken February 23, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Sprint Set To Make House Calls With Launch Of “Direct 2 You” Service
- Sprint Expands “Direct 2 You” House Call Service To Four More Cities
- Ad Watchdog Says Sprint Should Stop Calling Itself ‘New’ And ‘Improved’
- Sprint CEO: Unlimited Data Works For Now But “Is Not Forever”
- T-Mobile CEO Rips AT&T CEO, Asks AT&T Customers To E-Mail Him Their Suggestions